Sky High Luxury
Position: Chief PilotRef: XE1616
Reporting to: Head of Operation
The Chief Pilot is responsible to the Head of Operation to manage the day-to-day safe operation of the fleet with respect to pilot performance and plan and implement processes and strategies that lead to continuous improvements in overall safety, efficiency, punctuality, and profitability of the company.Qualifications and Requirements:
- A Valid ATPL(A) with IR
- Valid ERJ145/ATR72-500 rating
- Flying hours - Total of 5000 hours
- Must have flown within the last 12 months.
- Broad knowledge of Aviation and Organizational activities and procedures.
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Project planning and management skills.
- Proven leadership ability.
- Broad Industry Experience